Normek is a corporation operating in the building products industry, consisting of Normek Oy in Finland and Normek Sverige AB in Sweden. Normek is manufacturer and installer of high quality steel structures, steel bridges, glass facades and lightweight facade elements.
Our services include steel frame solutions for buildings, steel bridges and glass and light element solutions for facades. For our customers we offer the manufacturing, installation and designing of our products as fully complete entities.
Our production and sales operations in Finland are located in Vantaa, Koria, Oulu, Naarajärvi, Alavus, Vaasa and Alkkia. In Sweden offices are located in Stockholm and Piteå.
The Group has a total staff of approximately 250 and a turnover of about 80 million euros. Normek steel construction professionals have been supplying steel structures since 1979. Today steel structures are delivered annually at up to 28 thousand tons.
We are a wide-ranging steel and facade contractor for our customers and are capable of taking responsibility of the steel structure design process too.
- Steel frames
- Glass facades
- Light facades
- Structural design
- Installation of the products
Our production plants specialize in each of their own product sectors:
- Oulu factory: welded beams, steel bridges
- Naarajärvi factory: welded beams, steel frame structures
- Alavus factory: steel frame structures
- Alavus factory: glass facades
- Alkkia factory: lightweight facade elements
We are ready to collaborate with you to create a modern, impressive steel structure and / or facade system for your specific needs.
For further information about our service and operations, please contact Mr. Pasi Parkkinen, CEO (tel. +358 20 420 7000)
- The Industrial steel structure unit implements industrial building frame solutions for domestic and foreign destinations.
- The building structure unit implements steel construction projects for office, business and sport buildings.
- The steel structures export unit implements steel structure projects in Scandinavia and the Baltic States.
- The steel bridge unit implements bridges steel structure projects for the Finnish and Scandinavian markets.
Normek Sverige AB
- Steel bridges for the Swedish market.
- Structural steel frames for the Swedish market.
- Industrial steel construction services to the Swedish market
- The glass-aluminum facade systems
- The glass-steel facade systems
- Glass roofs and canopies
- Lightweight outer wall element products based on thermo system